the story of me: Happy Eid Aidilfitri 2012

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • 5SOSFAN MAHOMIE DIRECTIONER


owner

Contact Me

credits
19:16 | 0 Cloud(s)
Happy Eid Aidilfitri 2012


                   
In the name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and Merciful. Here i'm back. i'm really missing you. Vas Happening? How about your Aidilfitri.? i think it's was absolutely amazing right? first time i felt the beauty of aidilfitri. Knock! sayha! kau duduk mana? malaysia kan? broken malay apa? Let me show you an awesome Bahasa Malaysia. 3 tahun tercampak dalam penjara makna aidilfitri dah hilang. as you know, sebulan raya dalam penjara. really! this year, saya sudah keluar penjara. cheer me up. since i live at home, i really don't know how to show the world that i'm just a little girl who want to make a dream comes true. i scared with anything and everything i do. but, you guys are the one who make me pleasant. stop for a while. (: here, mereka yang membangkitkan semangat dalam hidup yang hampir jatuh. baru saya tahu yang mereka tidak seperti yang saya fikirkan sebelum ini. i don't know how to be grateful for the infinite. Chill, dengan sedikit bingkisan hari raya saya bersama great new friend.

Happy Belated Eid Aidilfitri














































































i would to say an extremely massive thank you to my incredible friends. you guys are absolutely amazing. i didn't lie you anymore. i don't how to express my feeling when i'm with you guys. i'ts so fantastic ! i should mingle freely with you guys. you guys was make a supreme day. are we friend or not? you told me once but i forgot. so, tell me now and tell me true. so, i can say i'm here for you and if i die before you do. i'll go to heaven and i'll wait for you. i'd give the angels back their wings and risk the lost of everything just to show my friendship is true and have the friends just like you guys. i wonder if you'll accept as your friend? i'm very grateful for having a superb friends. i've got a tons of fun everytime as long as i've been join you guys. i have a solid group of  friend who never let me down! you've been brilliant. :) you guys making me overwhelmed. anyone i have missed , i'm terribly sorry and you know who you're! infinite thanks for making this memorable moment. #Love yahh :)


lots of love,

photo by:

0 Comments:


Post a Comment